1. Three Drop in Centers for children of Sex Workers in the red light area of Muzaffarpur and Bettiah.
These facililities are being provided at three Drop in Centers for children of Sex Workers in the red light area of Muzaffarpur and Bettiah.
A. Nutritional supplement.
B. Non-formal education.
C. Youth group discussion.
D. Mothers’ Meeting.
F. Life skill education.
G. Family life education.
H. Regular healths check up.
I. Referral services.
K. Amusement centre.
L. Exposure visit.
M. Celebration of festivals.
N. Motivational build up for formal schooling.
2. Two Counseling centers for sex workers in the red light area of Muzaffarpur and Bettiah. Available Facilities
These facililities are being provided at two counseling centers for sex workers in the red light area of Muzaffarpur and Bettiah.
Counseling on HIV/AIDS/STD.
Regular Health checks up.
Basic literacy classes.
Legal aid. Condom & IEC/BCC materials.
3. Three Vocational training centers for adolescents & youths of red light area of Muzaffarpur and Bettiah. Available Facilities
These facililities are being provided at three Vocational training centers for adolescents & youths of red light area of Muzaffarpur and Bettiah.
Call centre training.
Dress making training.
Bag making training.
Kashida or Zari (Embroidery) training.
Motor mechanic training.
4. A Community health care centre in red light area of Muzaffarpur. Available Facilities
These facililities are being provided at a Community health care centre in red light area of Muzaffarpur.
Regular healths check up of sex workers & their children.
Special treatment & consultation for HIV patients.
5. Two Decision Centers for Drug using children. Available Facilities
These facililities are being provided at two Decision Centers for Drug using children.
Youth group discussion.
Life skill education.
Family life education.
Regular healths check up.
Referral services. Games.
· Six BAL VIKAS KHAZANA (A bank of children) branches for street and working children.
· Rally & street plays for awareness.
· Exhibitions and workshops to raise awareness on trafficking, prostitution, HIV/AIDS, violence against women and children’s and women’s rights.
· Open mikes for women in red-light areas to build leadership.
· Bal sabhas for children to articulate their needs.
· 156 SHGs formed.
· HIV/AIDS Awareness programs in Muzaffarpur and West Champaran district of Bihar.
· Para- legal Workshops.
· Health and Sanitation facilities have been improved and quality services are given to women & children for better Health, Childcare & Nutritional Deficiency.
· Health Camps & Training.
· Capacity Building on awareness campaign, analysis on the position of women, proper utility of resource available & options for change has been the main forte of ours.
· Ensuring better Market options of the product produced by our SHGs and assisting them to participate in different Exhibition, Trade fair etc.
· Research and development of publications, broachers, journals & disseminating information to rural mass.
· Campaign against human trafficking.
· Relief & rehabilitation.
· Construction of low cost flood resistant houses in the flood prone areas.
· Village micro planning.
· Micro finance.
· Legal Aid.
· Networking & coordination among NGOs.
· Tree plantation.
· BALIKA KISHORI CHETNA KENDRA.
· SAMUDAEEK SURAKSHA JAAL (Community safety net) against trafficking.
· Community meetings. Sensitization programs for stakeholders.
To Contact us please fill up the form below.
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 6pm
- Saturday: 10am to 3pm
- Sunday: Closed