2. To support community based initiatives of those trapped by the sex industry.
3. Mitigate the circumstances of those caught in prostitution.
4. Develop leadership among the affected to end sex- trafficking.
5. Prevent inter-generational prostitution.
6. Build linkages between grassroots activism and policy makers on issues related to ending sex trafficking.
7. Rehabilitation of commercial sex workers and their children.
8. To expedite welfare programs for street children and children of red light area.
9. To implement rural development programs for the advancement of the weaker sections of the society.
10. To expedite social welfare programs.
11. To conduct or sponsor vocational training programs. To improve rural women’s individual and group leadership and decision making.
To Contact us please fill up the form below.
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 6pm
- Saturday: 10am to 3pm
- Sunday: Closed